Sunday, March 7, 2021

Mike Answers the Question!

 Mike Answers the Question!

I recently asked the question, 'was this our best vocal performance?' about "Let It Reign. Mike provided this thoughtful response to me:

I never considered myself a solid vocalist, but I am better with age. You have always had the powerful voice. But we are all in this one together. I have a fresh view now. Josh’s powerful orchestration, adding your visuals, our excitement for a new song with a great LW theme, recording live together, in His Spirit; certainly one of our best over-all performances. Then you bring it to life with the video! I do consider this my best LW song. It was a gift that came so quickly. It enhances my faith. I hope it does that for everyone who listens and watches.
Michael McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment