Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rocked Out Monks!

Rocked Out Monks!

March 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm
Two reactions from my kids today about my music. I was driving home with Stephen listening to the flow of songs on our album and I said, "You know, that really seems to flow pretty well" and Stephen reacted, "Well, Dad, ANY album is going to flow all right if all the songs are GREAT!" Excellent ingratiation wouldn't you say. That boy is GOing somewhere. Then, I asked the youngest Matthew what he thought, he said seriously, "Well, it's not bad or anything, but it's just not MY kind of music". Well, who do you think would like it?" "Probably some rocked out monks"!! Well, that's a pretty narrow market, but here's a blanket invitation to any & all "Rocked Out Monks" out there to listen to our music....

Click this ROCKER TunePak:
 http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3614681 

No comments:

Post a Comment